Pages

Thursday 30 August 2012

Statement: Dangly Earrings

These are a few of my statement dangly earrings. I wouldn't suggest wearing them if you know you have short neck- but for you long-necked ladies- this is for you! Danglies always look extra special with a cute up-do or ballerina bun. Taking the hair off the face and neck really shows off your neck length, plus they are all relatively light in weight...
My faves *...*  Topshop- £7.50
Rock these earrings to give your outfit a sophisticated look.

lol @ my sideburns hahahaha
I actually got these from Clothes Show Live 2011, but can be purchased off Ebay for only  £1.69!!
These never fail to make my look super edgy and daring!

Subtle and Elegant- Primark- £2.00
I suggest wearing only one of these for an asymmetric look.

Diva-esque- Ebay £3.99
Draw eyes to your long neck- i do this ALL the time!

The texture on these looks like a waterfall! Love. Them. *not sure they sell these anymore :( *

Balls of Fury- Ebay £2.99
I love the idea of these earrings- totally my kind of thing.

Remember these? haha Primark...

Loved these So much, I bought them in two colours :3
Aztec- Primark...

WHICH ONE'S YOUR FAVE?

No comments:

Post a Comment