Pages

Saturday 19 March 2011

Rihanna and her hair :O

Lol, it had to be done! :'D
























































































^^ RIHANNA'S DRASTIC HAIR JOURNEY :3





From sweet Barbados princess, to Good Girl Gone Bad,
I'm pretty sure we all know who Rihanna is..



I was thinking about her the other day, and i actually couldn't remember what she looked like when she first began her climb to fame, simply because SHE HAD CHANGED SO DAMN MUCH!




I have to say, LADIES LEAVE THE RED HAIR DYE ALONE, ONLY RHI RHI CAN ROCK THIS STYLE.





Did she change for bettor, or for worse? Which one's your fav? Let us know, right below!!






2 comments:

  1. I really love your blog :) It's a bit different than all the others, and I really like it! :) and God I love rihanna! but really my fav picture is number 6 :) real attitude!
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/
    love M

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW thanks so much!! Rihanna has changed so much, in not just her hair but also style and music! xx

    ReplyDelete