Pages

Monday 23 August 2010

I'm Sorry

I do mine though guitar hahaha


I have decided to say what i must peak, in f r e n c h..




Bonour mes amis! C'a ete un temps tres long depuis que j'ai ecrit. Je m'etais senti coupable, desole! Pensez-vous a ce que vous avez fait avan et regrettez le??




Translation: Hey guys! It has been a very long time since i wrote. I have been feeling guilty, sorry! Do you ever think about what you did before, and regret it??






I have, and i always do, and it always seems to be in an arguement, when i say something i shouldnt have, and when i regret it, i always write a short song or peom about it.. here's a bit of one::














-----


WHo knew three words could be so hard,


to end all misery at last,


for the sake of peace,


so our hearts can be free,


its so hard to say i'm sorry..




---




You should really put your mind into a frame where you can contain your anger and the right time, before it spills out the top of the jar.


I learnt that the hardest way.






Je t'aime toi avec tout mon coeur! <3
Fiz x

No comments:

Post a Comment